August 15, 2016
Please print and complete the crossword puzzle below. Once completed, scan the crossword puzzle and send it to The Cosmetic Chemist's Staff Manager, Silvia Mendiola Buj. The first contestant that sends a correct crossword puzzle is eligible to win a $50 gift card.
10. One of the components of intermediate filaments.
12. _______ bodies.
13. Defective metabolism of this compound is found in patients with ichthyosis vulgaris.
14. The stratum basale layer used to be called stratum _______.
15. Structural protein of the cornified envelope.
16. Building block of the ceramides.
17. Muscle associated with the pilosebacious unit.
1. Langerhans cells and melanocytes are this type of cell.
2 The prickle cell layer.
3. Natural moisturizing factor comes from _______.
4. These cells are mechanoreceptors.
5. _______ granules have activity in the stratum corneum.
6. Melanin granules are packaged in _______.
7. Sentinel of the immune system.
8. Essential omega fatty acid.
9. Lipids found in the stratum corneum.
11. Cell type specific to the epidermis.